Friday, June 11, 2010

Being Emotional Is a flaw, but not facing it would escaping reality-_-
Having Good Friends are wonderful. It's they may also degrade to a stage where you
would ask yourself "Have you guys really treated me as a true friend?" And when
you think back about the happy moments etc. You would not want to be calculative,
but what if they push you to a level where you feel verbally abused but the Loved one's where you trusted most....?

If saying that i'm a failure in most things, It would be studies and relationship and socializing with most people... If making someone hate me, it would be my character and personality. But making
your best friends hating you and insulting you in-front of others... What would it be?? I escape the
cruel fact that I do irritate people, but at the same time I ask myself... Why do I act like this?? Why it's alway people hating me?? I'm weak, people look down on me a lot, maybe my family looks down on me too... But what am I surpose to do in order to get things right....??!! I lack knowledge, I lack personality... it's a dear friend who told me that... In the worst way possible...

It totally broke me into pieces... shatter in the darkest places in my heart that the ray of hope would never shine... I was devastated... Lost... and Sad... What was the things that triggered that anger?? Think back, maybe I shouldn't get too close to many people... It's really scary... It's like locking out for a land-mine and stepping right on it... I'm really scared of socializing, especially now...

Labels:



Cassiopeia of Dongbangshinki at 4:52 PM

Comments-[ comments.]

.
Ah BEE
JinHui
JiaLe
Connie Jie Jie
Erilynn
Ariel(Cousin)
Sara's BlogShop
Joey
Nicholas Tan
Elaine
Krystal(Insane Mei)
Sheryl
Jassica(Sakae Sushi)
Liwen
Khalisah
Sheryl
DBSK FanS/SKITH:D
Zhan Ying
HuiYu Nuna(SKITH)
SKITH Main Web
Jessica(SKITH)
Allison DongSaeNg(SKITH)
Mandy(SKITH)
YanJun(SKITH)
Honey
ChinMei
4T1
Pei Fen
Wei Xuan
Jing Xuan(WASABI)
Guo Wei(ZERO)
Farid(Red Devil)

Archives
June 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
December 2009
February 2010
June 2010
 
Links
:: My Homepage ::
:: Magic Realm ::
:: chekngan ::